Students with Dependents for the 2016 -2017 Academic Year
Dealine (passed): August
Amount: $5,000 for one year
– Full-time enrollment as a undergraduate or graduate student.
– Student must provide a primary finical support for themselves and their
– Student must submit a FAFSA and demonstrate financial need as
determined by UCLA FAO.
– Students MUST complete the PDF in addition to submitting a separate
word document answering 3 essay questions.
– Applications can either be submitted online to email@example.com or
in person to BRC.
Contact: Jean Libby. Interim Program Coordinator, Students with Dependents
Program. (310) 794 -1823. firstname.lastname@example.org
Undergraduate Men of Color for Doctorial Study in the RISE Field
Amount: Participation in a Grad Prep Academy.
– Undergraduate male of color in their junior year of college.
– Student must provide a primary finical support for themselves and t
– Students MUST complete the application electronically and include
two academic references, transcript, resume, and application
110 College and Graduate School Scholarships for Women or Color
Posted: May 2017